Fun Dog Daycare
Doggy daycare is an enjoyable and beneficial tool for any dog. It increases confidence and teaches them how to play well with others in a fully-supervised and secure environment. If your dog or puppy has plenty of energy, let us tucker him out at Peachtree Pets School of Fun Dog Daycare program in Peachtree City, GA! All guests must complete a free Meet and Greet day.
Why do dog lovers choose Peachtree Pets for daycare?
- 6 outdoor yards over two acres of land make for plenty of room for dogs to romp and play
- Each day is carefully planned around a theme, so guests enjoy unique activities every day
- Small dogs and senior dogs enjoy special play yards & rooms specifically for them
- Our loving staff is thoroughly trained and certified in off-leash, group play practices for a high level of safety. All dogs are supervised 100% of the time—a rare find in the area.
- All playgroups are carefully chosen based on size, age, and temperament
- Splash pools and spray stations keep dogs cool & happy in the hot summer months
- Dogs love our state-of-the-art play areas, including gym ramps, elevated platforms, and doggie climbing & sporting equipment.
- Daycare visitors enjoy fun, safe toys like balls and tug ropes. We even have bacon-flavored bubbles to chase!
- Be sure to check out our super fun holiday & seasonal events, like birthday parties, holiday festivities, Friday Yappy Hour and more!
Superior Safety Standards
At Peachtree Pets, we take the wellbeing of your dog to heart. That’s why we use only the best practices and technology to keep every dog in our care safe and secure.
- All new daycare and lodging guests undergo a free behavioral assessment to make sure group play is right for them
- Playgroups are carefully separated by size, age, and personality
- We have a dedicated play yard just for small dogs!
- All daycare staff go through industry-best training programs for a high level of safety
- 24/7 monitored security protects the entire facility
- We use only pet-safe cleaning agents, and sanitize daily
- Our yards have lots of areas for rest & relaxation, with regular rest periods throughout the day
LABOR DAY BOARDING!
Got big travel plans for one last summer getaway? When you bring your pet to board with us, your pet will receive lots of love and attention, exercise and stimulation, and tons of human and animal socialization. So, go ahead and plan that last trip of the summer. Your pet will be safe and have their own good time. Give us a call to book your furry friend's boarding reservation today!
Dog Daycare Pricing and Packages
- 5 day package$115
- 10 day package$220
- 20 day package$420
- 30 day package$600
- 5 day package$150
- 10 day package$280
- 20 day package$520
- 30 day package$750
- Peace of Mind
- Brain Game
- Puppy Postcard
- Cuddle & Storytime
- Birthday & Gotcha Day Party
- Spa Services
- Group Swims
Who says humans get to have all the fun? At Event Daycare, your pup will be able to participate in all sorts of fun activities and games that will keep them entertained and occupied all day, as well as take home a paw-made keepsake that pet-parents will adore, for just $15!
Some Activities at Event Daycare can Include:
- Peanut Butter Paintings
- Star Wars Day
- Paw Prints
- and much more!
Also, once a month, your dog will be invited to an Event Party, where they'll be engaged in a more complex activity or puzzle. Event Parties are $25, but if your pup has attended two or more Event Daycare sessions that month, your Event Party is FREE!
Call us to learn more about what kind of events are scheduled for this month, and to sign your fur-baby up for Event Daycare today!
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Doggie daycare is a dynamic, fully-supervised place for your dog to spend energy and strengthen his social skills. Veterinarians and dog training professionals agree that daycare is the best way for your dog to socialize & exercise while you’re away for the day.
Mental & Physical Stimulation. Dogs need exercise & engagement every day to stay healthy & happy. Doggie daycare provides ideal stimulation in a supervised environment, keeping your dog’s mind busy and his body exercised.
Safe Socialization. Dogs are naturally social, and studies show that properly socialized dogs have greater self-confidence and better overall behavior. Our daycare is the perfect environment for your dog to interact with other dogs (and people), all under the watchful care of our highly-trained staff.
It Prevents Boredom. When left alone, dogs can grow bored. Boredom can lead to problematic habits such as excessive barking or chewing on your favorite belongings or furniture. These behaviors can be avoided with our interactive, fun daycare program.
Call (678) 364-9663 today to book free first day of daycare!
The Importance of Socialization
Proper socialization with other dogs and other humans is critical to having a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted pet. With so many people spending more time at home, your furry family member may now be home alone for long periods of the day for the first time in a while, and the stress of solitude may cause anti-social habits such as destructive chewing, persistent digging, excessive barking, or other signs of separation anxiety. Pets may also show signs of stress such as drooling, attempts to escape, and pacing.
If your pet is suffering from separation anxiety or simply the boredom of home isolation after many months of company, bring them to dog daycare with us! Dog Daycare provides your loved one with the pack environment they are accustomed to, creating a trusted second home for your pet while you are away. Bringing your pup to daycare with us provides all the physical, mental, and social exercise your dog needs. Give us a call to learn more about the socialization benefits of daycare.